Hayward HydraPure

Attachments

• Technical Updates for Pool Professionals April 2021.pdf
    901.1 KB · Views: 2
  • HYDPc_HydraPure_TTG_63bc.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The older units used a differential pressure sensor.

The new units have a pressure switch.

I doubt that the pressure switch comes disconnected because that makes no sense.

How is that going to protect the bulb?

Do you have any published documentation that the pressure switch comes disconnected and that you have to connect it during the installation?

1697905951494.png

Is the serial number before or after 3X21153-8045543?

Does the unit have a pressure switch or the older style tubes and differential pressure switch?

Was the pressure sensor disconnected?

Is the serial number before or after 3X21153-8045543?

Does the unit have a pressure switch or the older style tubes and differential pressure switch?

Was the pressure sensor disconnected?
Going there Monday. I didn’t have time to get into the guts of it when I was on site. I’m closing the pool right after I test to see if that’s the answer.

Reactions: JamesW

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If it is an old unit, it seems like the pressure switch would be connected?

In any case, the above post shows the steps required to diagnose and fix the problem.

In my opinion, the pressure switch is not going to be left disconnected for a new unit.

If it has to be left disconnected, then it is a defective design.

Maybe the person was told that by someone else who made it up.

In my opinion, it makes no sense and the manual does not say that you have to connect the flow switch.

In my opinion, it is very unlikely that the flow switch comes disconnected.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.