Hayward H200FDP propane heater help

Apr 11, 2015
Winnipeg, Canada
Hello, we just upgraded form out 12x24 intex ultra frame to a 15x26 agp, part of the upgrade was to add a propane heater. I am aware it’s the most expensive option for heat but it’s my best option. I’ll be setting up the heater as per manufacturer’s instructions for clearance but there’s little to no instructions on connecting the heater past correct line sizing which I have. I contacted Hayward Canada who are less than helpful and don’t really seem to support propane at all. I understand the liability with getting advice over the internet regarding something dangerous but all I’m looking for is to confirm the correct type of connection that would thread into the gas valve on the heater. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am having a professional gas company supply all the required materials to make it safe. I have a background in carpentry so I’m being safe. As long as you have the correct parts connecting a gas line is not a difficult task. The issue is I really am not interested in paying for a service call to have a technician look at a hole in a regulator just to confirm the one and only connection the gas company can’t guarantee as safe without looking at it because for some reason it’s not listed anywhere and Hayward is unhelpful. I was hoping someone could confirm a size and type of fitting?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.