Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Hello all.

I'm a new member here and just purchased a home that came with a pool. The home was for sale by owner so I have had many conversations with the previous owner.
There is a Hayward Goldline Aqua Rite SWG installed, but the owner reports to me that the main board needs replaced.

Looks like it's using a T-cell 9, and I have a brand new one in the garage as a spare.
My questions:
1. Have any of you replaced a main board in one of these? Is it difficult? Where can I get one
2. Is it worth fixing? I'm still educating myself on the wonderful world of pool ownership but I have not had a chance to look into what is this thing does exactly.
It turns salt into Chlorine, right? Where does the salt come from? Do I have to add salt to the pool?

Easy to do, unplug all power, remove face plate on box, disconnect all colored wires, then the lcd display, then the mother board. Replace new motherboard, reattach wires, put lcd display back on.

Remember to check it’s a t-9 cell showing when you press the black button 6 times I think it is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.