Hayward Aqua Plus automation

JoeAg

Jun 30, 2023
SC
I have swg pool with spa and spillover along with a raised tanning ledge with spillover to pool that only has returns. I have installed and configured valve3 for the ledge returns.

Seems all timers will run with the filter operation set in the configuration menu so using spa spillover mode I can chlorinate the pool and spa but need to access my panel( I have a remote) to set pool mode, activate valve3 and chlorinate the ledge.

I don't see a way around this.

Is there a higher level of automation that can fully automate the pool, spa and ledge?

Thanks
Joe

I have swg pool with spa and spillover along with a raised tanning ledge with spillover to pool that only has returns. I have installed and configured valve3 for the ledge returns.

Seems all timers will run with the filter operation set in the configuration menu so using spa spillover mode I can chlorinate the pool and spa but need to access my panel( I have a remote) to set pool mode, activate valve3 and chlorinate the ledge.

I don't see a way around this.

Is there a higher level of automation that can fully automate the pool, spa and ledge?

Thanks
Joe
Page 13 of your manual has instructions on how to set a schedule for valve 3, which you are probably using for the ledge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.