Hayward app issues

John_H

Jan 21, 2021
Florida
Moved from here.
Hey all, just installing the daughter board on my AquaRite 900 / Omnihub system and have an issue with the app not showing all the diagnostic values. Similarly the Omnihub diagnostic screen only shows limited information - seems like a firmware issue. Running firmware R.3.2.1 on my Omnihub but don't see anything about this issue in the release notes for R.4.0.1 - I'm always a bit hesitant to update firmware. Separate issue, with the change in DST my Omnihub is now ahead by 1 hour. I can correct it manually, but the when I switch it back to automatic it jumps an hour ahead. Timezone is set correctly. Any insight on these two issues?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-133622_OmniLogic.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-133622_OmniLogic.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Welcome to TFP.

Reports are the DST feature is flaky in various Hayward automation. I would just update it manually.

Welcome to TFP.

Reports are the DST feature is flaky in various Hayward automation. I would just update it manually.

Thanks for the reply. I contacted Hayward shortly after posting here; and by coincidence it updated to the correct time shortly thereafter. Did someone just forget to flip a switch?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.