texasstig

Mar 13, 2021
Frisco, TX
We got the pool running after the Texas freeze, but the remote isn't working for the heater. It shows the standard "bo" but it won't fire up. I was thinking it was the thermistor, but if I manually bypass by holding the Down arrow and Mode button for 3 seconds it fires right up and does NOT display any error codes. ?!? We did not change any of the control board settings so I'm working if the cold temp affected the board? Any ideas on where to start looking would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome to TFP.

I would check that the 2 wire heater control wire is properly connected to the heater and your automation panel. Disconnect the wires and check the wire for continuity using a multimeter.

Please create your signature with details of your pool and equipment. Knowing your equipment let’s us give specific advice without asking a whole bunch of questions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.