Has anyone had KrystalKrete Quartz finish on their pool? What do you think?

mihzyd777

Bronze Supporter
Jun 10, 2009
Manteca, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hello,

So we chose to go with KrystalKrete Quartz color "VERDE". Has anyone used this brand quartz for their pool finish and anything good/bad to say about it?

Thanks!

Mike

I used it on a resurface job in 2011. I knew nothing about pools as it was a house that we had just bought a needed the pool remodeled. Overall, I've been very happy. It has held up extremely well and was significantly cheaper than PebbleTec. We are in the process of bidding out pools for another property and I've asked to use the same product. Unfortunately, the builder i chose will only do PebbleSheen.

Hosseisemi...thanks for that info! Ya the stuff looks awesome and knowing that it's held up well makes me feel good! Just FYI on the PebbleSheen I know that stuff is suppose to be tough, but we had our old neighbor build a pool 2 years ago and they are already having issues with it breaking up and the pool builder has had to come out twice already to repatch. It may have been a bad batch who knows. But thank you again!

How long after the interior of a saltwater pool is finished with KrystalKrete, and filled with water, should the pump be up and running? Ours sat 8 days after filling because the pump was not wired and now marcite is shedding into the bottom when I brush...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.