Has anyone ever tested the water of their neighborhood pool or rec center/health club?

That would be interesting to do. Our community pool is always cloudy. I’ve never seen it not cloudy. Wonder how I could get a water sample since I never go there anymore 🤔.

Reactions: NtxMelanie
My son and I are going to Pensacola June 1 to see Brit Floyd, a Pink Floyd tribute band based in the UK, and I have been forbidden to take the test kit. I may sneak the FAS-DPD test with me, though.

I see a lot of laying BY the pool, but not going in, in my future!
We saw Australian Pink Floyd in Houston about 9 years ago. It was fantastic. As for the public pools, I posted a CDC write up here a while back you don't want to go there!

Reactions: NtxMelanie

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Can u save me some time and provide the link? Thnx.
See if this works

Reactions: Oly
We saw Australian Pink Floyd in Houston about 9 years ago. It was fantastic. As for the public pools, I posted a CDC write up here a while back you don't want to go there!
I saw Pink Floyd on their Pulse tour in 1994 at Death Valley stadium. Best concert I have ever seen in my life.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.