Had someone out to fix Pentair vs and next morning pool near empty. HELP PLEASE

Call a Neighbor and kindly ask them to FaceTime while they turn the pump on. It’s probably leaking like crazy. You also may have flooded neighbors property. Sounds like a mess. And thanks for the response but if it weren't leaking allover it wouldn't be half empty. Was the suggestion? Great stuff
No didn't flood neighbors. Also glad your worried about them. I paid to be on this last year. I've been a a member for 10 years or so. But I'm not sure what's wrong with the whole world. No one cares. Was there a suggestion there? My lot is large. Obviously it's leaking or the pool would be 1/2 empty!

Hey, happy to help...Aquaholics asked for a picture of the plumbing, valves and equipment. Can you take some pictures? It would really help us help you.

No didn't flood neighbors. Also glad your worried about them. I paid to be on this last year. I've been a a member for 10 years or so. But I'm not sure what's wrong with the whole world. No one cares. Was there a suggestion there? My lot is large. Obviously it's leaking or the pool would be 1/2 empty!
I would say you need to get a new pool contractor to take a look at it for you to diagnose the problem. Maybe the prior repair damaged the unit somehow. I’m sorry this happened to you. Hope it gets resolved quickly.

Your header says the pool is nearly empty. Your quote indicates its not 1/2 empty. A suggestion is to have a neighbor turn the system off until someone can tell where the water went or is going. Best I can do from 728.6 miles away.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.