Bronze Supporter
Jul 14, 2021
SE CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello everyone!! Having lurked this site since last fall, mostly to get a feel for how everything flows, I have to say...I'm impressed!! The knowledge base as well as the the members who stand out offering endless assistance is impressive to say the least! Our first pool was when we lived in Phoenix 1990. Didn't know much at the time, but managed the upkeep without any major issues for the year we lived there. Our current IG pool here in CT was installed in 2003 and I've done quite well with its upkeep since then. Learned a lot over the years because I had the desire to excel with it. When I discovered TFP last fall is when I realized how much more I didn't know.

Looking forward to participating here on a regular basis. During the last couple months I've come across several threads that I had some valuable input or experience in regards to the topic. So no more procrastinating...I finally registered and can now reply!

Hope everyone is enjoying their pool this season!!

edit: Later today I'll update my profile and/or sig line to include the pool specifics and any other info

Looking forward to participating here on a regular basis. During the last couple months I've come across several threads that I had some valuable input or experience in regards to the topic. So no more procrastinating...I finally registered and can now reply
Welcome GSD !!!!

Now. You’ve lurked for some time. You know we love pics. And dogs. And you have provided ZERO pics of ZERO dogs. Just sayin.

Unless GSD is Glycogen Storage Disease. But even so, pics pics pics. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GSD_fanatic
ask and shall receive...hope I don't violate and rules by posting these 2 here

Pool pic is from last year and GSD pic is recent

Attachments

• pool1 8-26-2020.jpg
    pool1 8-26-2020.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 4
  • Callie 5-31-2021.jpg
    Callie 5-31-2021.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: kimkats and Newdude
hope I don't violate and rules by posting these 2 here
Nope. Not only is it not against the rules, but it’s encouraged. I mean. Usually by me. But still. :ROFLMAO: We are ‘getting to know’ you and your pool here. And dogs.