Green pool upon opening and still green on day 6....

You should keep slamming. Crystal clear water is only one of the criteria to stop slamming. You still have a CC 1. You also need to pass the OCLT. You're so very close! don't stop now and lose all the ground you have gained.

- - - Updated - - -

You may want to consider pulling those lights and cleaning behind them. Notorious place for algae to hide. Good luck!

I agree. and although clear, there us still green in towards the deep end. it looks like it's stuck on the bottom, and mayb could be vacuumed out? not totally sure. just thoughts.

Intex 18/52 pool at 7000 gsllons.
vinyl sift sided pool
intex 1500 gph sand filter and intex swg at 1500 gph.

Hi KC. I haven't visited your thread in a while, but I see from your post # 121 your readings show you still have a little "bug" in the water huh? If your FC is still under 10, please verify pH now and lower it to the lower 7s. Then remember, based on your CYA of 35 (round-up to 40), your SLAM FC should be 16. You have to keep it there as much as possible. Now I don't know about you, but a little south of you our temps really spiked today. So make sure of that CYA level by checking it in the bright light outside with sun at your back. The performance of your FC hinges on that CYA reading. You have to be getting close KC, so try to stay with it. Read the SLAM page once a day to refresh your memory on all the little things. Good luck, and have a nice weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.