Good Morning From Alabama

hazackonn

May 23, 2019
Birmingham, AL
Good morning. We have a 40,000 gallon saltwater fiberglass pool. I saw this site recommended on a Facebook group. I’m looking for the best way to test our water. It’s clear, but sometimes I “feel” it is not right even though the strips we’ve been using show it is ok. I feel like there is a film when I get out of the pool. I also welcome all general advice. This is our second summer with the pool. Thank you.

Good morning!!! You have come to the right place to make your pool water look and feel great!!!

I have a link to share with you:

We have found a better name for the test strips is "guess" strips as that is all they are good for. A guess of what is in the water.

I think the TF-100 is the best bang for the buck as it has more of the regents we the most. The Taylor 2006C is the next best. I have a link to the TF-100 in my siggy below. There are videos for doing each test on the site that sells the test kit.

Kim:kim:

Repeatable accurate testing by yourself, at home is the key. Knowing exactly what, how much and how often you put products into your pool keeps you in control. Welcome. :cheers: