going crazy trying to choose waterline tile to go with Aqua Blue Pebblesheen

This is what we chose for our build this summer and I couldn’t be happier; I love how it turned out. The 2nd photo is the waterline at the first step.

Attachments

• C96B0AEA-EDA7-40FB-A694-915CB942EC9A.jpeg
    C96B0AEA-EDA7-40FB-A694-915CB942EC9A.jpeg
    955.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 319ACC6E-0A2D-4D81-9E68-8999E10B5037.jpeg
    319ACC6E-0A2D-4D81-9E68-8999E10B5037.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: txpoolpeople
Yes, we used Aqua Blue Pebblesheen and Ivory Travertine for both the coping and decking. Our pool is only 5 foot at its deepest and I didn’t want anything too dark; it’s a lovely blue IMO.

Ours was completed at the end of the season and I don’t have many photos yet, but the 1st was taken the first week after plaster in full sun at 3pm and the 2nd taken last month during snow flurries.

Attachments

• F6D6F906-E3D4-4395-B9B6-DE6D06C9661F.jpeg
    F6D6F906-E3D4-4395-B9B6-DE6D06C9661F.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 162
  • CDB03C33-C8BB-4840-ABB1-F5E2F2481CF3.jpeg
    CDB03C33-C8BB-4840-ABB1-F5E2F2481CF3.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 161
Yes, we used Aqua Blue Pebblesheen and Ivory Travertine for both the coping and decking. Our pool is only 5 foot at its deepest and I didn’t want anything too dark; it’s a lovely blue IMO.

Ours was completed at the end of the season and I don’t have many photos yet, but the 1st was taken the first week after plaster in full sun at 3pm and the 2nd taken last month during snow flurries.
That's exactly the color of water I want! I love the travertine but..$$$$

That's exactly the color of water I want! I love the travertine but..$$$$
Our PB seems to specialize in travertine and the price difference between concrete and travertine was minimal for us. We originally chose concrete because I was starting to feel overwhelmed at the creeping costs and changed our minds once the dig had commenced. The travertine decking is hands down one of my favorite aspects of the pool build. You know your budget, but it might not be as bad as you think.

I like both tiles, but also slightly favor the one on the right.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Our PB seems to specialize in travertine and the price difference between concrete and travertine was minimal for us. We originally chose concrete because I was starting to feel overwhelmed at the creeping costs and changed our minds once the dig had commenced. The travertine decking is hands down one of my favorite aspects of the pool build. You know your budget, but it might not be as bad as you think.

I like both tiles, but also slightly favor the one on the right.
Thanks for all your help! Where did you get your Travertine from? It is so pretty!

Thanks for all your help! Where did you get your Travertine from? It is so pretty!
I’m not sure where the builder got it from to be honest and it’s only labeled as Ivory Travertine in my build account. The water feature wall is a slightly different Silver travertine.

Beautiful!! We just switched our color from Tahoe to Aqua Blue with Luminous Blue! I love how your water looks!
If they've already applied the Pebblesheen Aqua Blue on your pool, would you please post a picture? What is luminous blue? How much did it cost? Many thanks!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.