Going Bluetooth or not? Need advice.

jpokluda

Feb 19, 2021
x
We have a very large pull 51 feet long gunite with a table and stools, tanning ledge, bridge, etc. We want a robotic cleaner but not sure which one to get. Our system is Pentair and our builder can offer us the Prowler 920 for $300 more. I am really considering one with bluetooth because of our pool so I can have it go over areas it may have missed. Is it worth the extra charge of $700 more to get the bluetooth or no?

Also, how does the Prowler compare to the Warrior, what would be the difference?

I know a lot of people have recommended the Dolphin Nautilus CC but I can no longer find it unless through a side sight and there is no warranty. We want to still have the warranty.

Really most have said it is not worth it... call Marina pools and they will treat you right I promise, tell them we sent you :)

Reactions: Newdude
Warrior SE is $600 at Marina Pools and SI is $650 or so. I have the SI. Its not a waste of money for the bluetooth of the SI, but its a clunky app and you need patience. You could just grab your pole vacuum and hit the one or two missed spots in the same amount of time or less.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.