GLX-PCB-PRO replacement

artd

Jun 7, 2008
new jersey
I'll be receiving a new board for my ProLogic PS8 Thursday as it is no longer keeping time. I am thinking of trying the changeover myself (fingers crossed) but ave a question. I read I should note all current settings but the config settings are locked (set up by pool co 10 years ago). I can access timer/settings but not config. Any suggestions? On the same note any tips for transferring connections as I am a bit nervous of messing it up.

My pool co wanted $1500 for the board alone and I can't imagine what install would be. The only thing that I may regret is that apparently Hayward only includes a 1 year warranty if it's pro installed so I may be flirting with disaster here but we'll see. I did buy from a Hayward authorized reseller but they offer no warranty as it goes through Hayward. Thanks for any help.

Try this...

Configuration Menu-Locked​

Press the ‘Menu’ until, ‘Configuration Menu-Locked’ appears. To unlock, press and hold the (<) & (>) keys until the text on the display changes from ‘Locked’ to ‘Unlocked’.

Reactions: artd
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.