GLX-PCB-MAIN OR GLX-PCB-PRO

The 4 white, plastic stands that hold up the local display.

I'm not sure, but I think that the spacing might be different for the GLX-PCB-MAIN vs. the GLX-PCB-PRO.

Check to see if the local display perfectly fits the stands.

If all of the parts are original, they should be fine with the GLX-PCB-PRO circuit board.

I want to thank you very much for helping me! I actually found a place here in Tampa that will repair the board! YIPPIE!!! And a one year warranty.

Please share who repairs the boards. It can be helpful to others.

Probably someone like this.

I would suspect that there are electronic repair places in most major cities.

Note: Above place found from Google search. No knowledge about if they're any good.

salt solutions in tampa. they are on ebay as well. i happen to live down the street and they told me they didn’t have a storefront but I could come on by and they would fix it. And that’s what I did under $200 and the thing is working. Yippee. It was just the timer that was out it wouldn’t hold the day and the time, now it’s working perfectly.
[email protected] 813-712-1180 toll free 877-658-7258. They were the best. It was repaired within 30 mins. Took it home and installed it and it is perfect!!! Because I took them mine, and they were able to repair it, I didn’t have to reprogram everything. I highly recommend them! Tell them Vikki Adair sent you! You don’t necessarily need to go through ebay. Call them!!!! Very friendly and helpful.

Reactions: JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.