getting support from hayward?

Wow, I've waited on hold with hayward customer service for hours and no one picks up. I've also used their callback feature, no one ever calls back. I also sent an email and no one replied.

Has anyone figured out how to get support? I am so frustrated, at this point I can't recommend their products going forward and will personally avoid purchasing any of their products.

best,

I have Hayward products and the best thing you can do is develop a relationship with your local Hayward Rep. I was able to do this through my PB when I had questions about my Sense & Dispense product. Now, when I have issues I shoot an email to the rep and he either helps to resolve or assists me in getting to their internal engineering g and support team.

I try not to abuse the relationship. I don’t call or email him very often. But when I do, he emails or calls back within a few hours. I’ve never had a rep from any company provide this type of service.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.