Northville, Mi
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My old harbor freight 1/6 hp submersible pump died and so I'm going to replace it with the 1/4 hp oil free submersible pump. The only issue I have with that pump is that discharge is a nicely-odd 1" instead of 1 1/4" or 1 1/2". I can't find any one inch hoses (I can find 1 1/4"...). What can I do to get a bigger hose on this so I can maximize the water discharge?

Well I looked there first. I couldnt find anything that went from 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" to 1". And I couldn't find any 1" hoses. Do you have a link to one in particular since I'm obviously not looking for the right thing? :)

Then you need to get a 1" FPT by slip most likely and then go up from there to what size you want.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Still can't find a female 1" to anything larger than it adapter, but harbor freight at least seems to have a hose option that might work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.