Gator on Gator crime on the rise.

Yeah, sorry, but I couldn't live in Florida. I'm sure the beaches are amazing and ... well ... Disney World for the kids, but I prefer my heat nice & dry. Today is likely to hit 105F down here in Tucson and the humidity is ... well .... what's humidity again ?

I used to live down there when I was younger. I would come home after working in the bars and go to sit in the pool at like 4am, and there would be a freakin gator just chillin in the pool. He’d hiss, I’d run like a girl!!

Reactions: Oly

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It looks like the pool is screened in. How did it get in?

Definitely staged. Probably a family pet. Probably sleeps on their bed.
I was thinking the same thing when I read the story. Also, James’ comment about difficulty getting on the float also. The screen “may” have been broken or torn for the gator to get in. I still think it’s staged though.

According to a girl I know, she says that a friend of hers read about it on Facebook. So, it's totally true.

That's why I have this.

I use the UV light because alligators, crocodiles and scorpions glow in UV light.

I TOTALLY want a “rain-bowl” of colors in my toilet :love:

Now if they only made one that plays disco music too ?

Ha! Well, I didnt have a gator on gator misadventure, but I did find a wayward owl in a water trough this morning. Sat out there with him until he dried out, since the crows were going nuts trying to attack him.

Attachments

• owl1.jpg
    owl1.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: Arizonarob
But all those gators showing up in toilet bowls....those stories are totally real, right???
I am often conflicted about how I feel about this........ or spiders there..... or other freaky things. On one hand you are in a great position to have an accident...........

• Haha
Reactions: carnivalday

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.