Fort Worth, TX IG Gunite Build

I'm sealing it with dry treat 40sk. They offer a 15 year warranty against salt corrosion when they install it. I'm doing it myself so won't get the warranty but it's supposed to be a great product that doesn't need repeat applications.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Waterfall is complete and the decking crew came by late today and got started forming. Oh and Santa dropped by with the omnilogic! Can't wait to start playing with that. If all goes well decking will be poured by Wednesday and plaster by Friday!

19798255438_5c62eeb3e5_k.jpg

19363679414_640ec525fa_k.jpg

19978588752_2402e04b54_k.jpg

19365406063_7ef460e17e_k.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
SO pretty! I can't wait to see the acid washed pics!

Okay here are my tips for filling---------------wash cloth on the end of the hose to keep it from marking your pool. Hose ONLY in the deep end. That keeps the water from streaking the plaster. Do NOT let the water stop filling before it is high enough. This can cause lines on the plaster.

IF you have two hoses and the PB tells you to fill the spa one hose can go in there BUT do NOT let it overflow.

Kim

Thanks Kim the spa is filling up now. We got 2 hoses taped together with a bottle to float them. My father in law is there to watch over to ensure there is no running water anywhere that could streak the plaster in the pool or spa and he knows not to let the water flow over the spa into the pool. More pics later!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.