Bronze Supporter
May 13, 2020
DFW
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We noticed this morning our Polaris Quattro Sport had detached at the hose attachment. It was pulled out of the pool this morning, but we forgot to disable the daily run. A neighbor alerted us to the water running down the alley and the cleaner and pump are now turned off, but the water level is fairly low at just barely above the skimmer. I assume water was being sucked out of the pool via the cleaner?

1. The auto leveler should correct the low water level yes? Is there a need to fill faster? Is there anything else we should double check?
2. Best place to find the replacement hose and attachment? It’s only about 13mo old.

Been there, done that! I worked nights and Skippy pulled the polaris out to do his in pool tai chi before leaving for the day. Something woke me up early and I came downstairs and saw a big stream of water shooting into the air. Live and learn, eh?

I'd just toss a hose or two in if you're concerned. I would be if it was new plaster and a hot sunny day.

Check Inyopools.com for parts. Or Polaris directly.

The good news is you only make that mistake once :)

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Green25
Thank you @YippeeSkippy for trying to make me feel better! I panicked for a moment until I figured out how to stop the pool from draining. These are the two pieces we are left with. It looks like we need the Feed Hose Connector, but I’m not sure about the hose.

Attachments

• ABDD3F0F-5342-4F17-9C1D-6A9EDEC3D710.jpeg
    ABDD3F0F-5342-4F17-9C1D-6A9EDEC3D710.jpeg
    313.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 58DFAC7D-2813-4DCF-B87A-D3132B61936D.jpeg
    58DFAC7D-2813-4DCF-B87A-D3132B61936D.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 6
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.