FLO error on Sundance Altamar. Pointing towards faulty flow switch?

RNC10

May 16, 2020
Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I have a 2003ish Sundance Altamar that shows a "FLO" error and the temp is dropping from the set point. It was emptied and refilled about a month ago and the filter was cleaned with no issues until I opened it today. The temp is set at 101 but was at 82 with the accompanied error code. I shut off the power and removed the filters and turned the power back on, no change. I ran a hose through the filter inlet and then slightly loosened the plumbing below to try to relieve any trapped air. No air was present. The image is of the flow switch when all three pumps are running. It feels as though water is flowing from the circulation pump for the heater below the switch. Does it look like a mechanical issue with the switch that isn't allowing it to close since it is not in the closed position with water flowing? Thanks for any insight.

Attachments

• Flow switch.jpg
    Flow switch.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 7
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.