First time opened

With relatively clear water and a small fail on the OCLT it might be a relatively quick SLAM. As you seem to have the debris in the pool make sure you keep the pump on 24/7, brush the pool at least once a day thoroughly if not twice and keep your FC at SLAM level as much as possible. I'd also bring your pH down to 7.2 before you start your SLAM. Ask if you have any more questions.

I think I'm gonna wait and do the OCLT again tonight, I didn't have the pump on all night and tested the water before the pump came on this morning, hopefully don't need a slam, gonna add some bleach today after I test again and plug into pool math. The pool is crystal clear today, and my robot will be coming in tomorrow so excited about that

Sounds like a good plan- yes have the pump run all night and then test. Testing should be conducted about an hour after the pump has come back on as testing without the pump running could affect your result.

Exciting times with the new robot:D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.