Finding it Impossible to Subscribe to Premium

Coolcat

Jun 1, 2021
Ottawa
Hi Folks,
New pool owner with mustard algae and I need to do a SLAM. I really need assistance so I am trying to upgrade the app to premium and I continue to run into dead ends.
Option 1: Android phone and recently discovered my existing google play account is frozen and google wants me to provide a photo of my license. Since I am not entertaining that, I created a second Google Play account, added it on my phone. Removed the Pool math app and redownloaded when logged in under the new google account. Added a gift card to the account so there are funds. When in the app, I click on Upgrade to premium / subscribe. It takes me to the payment options of my original google account that has payment frozen. I can't seem to get it to go to the payment page of the new google account. From what I understand, since the new google account downloaded this app payment should default here. Possible developer issue?
Option 2: I downloaded the app on my microsoft PC. I click on Upgrade to Premium / subscribe and.... nothing happens. If I click on Restore subscription a popup opens to say No Subscription Found, so I know that popups should work. Is there a way to get this to work?
Option 3: I downloaded the app on Amazon Fire Tablet. I click on Upgrade to Premium / subscribe and... the app closes and returns to home screen. Nothing works.

Please help, I need one of these options to work. I don't care which one.
I've got my bleach ready.

Thanks,
Cat

Thanks! I emailed and created a ticket.

I've read the ABC's. and then read them again and again. It's all new to me. Trying to get rid of this lingering mustard algae and I know I need to do a slam for the first time. I was following pool store guidelines before and that didn't work. Hopefully I can get the app sorted soon.

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.