Finalizing Pool Design

twig

Aug 6, 2020
Orlando
So glad I found this site in the last couple of days. Working on finalizing my pool design and there has been so many good suggestions on others posts that I would like to get some feedback. The next step in the next few days is to work on equipment. Looking like right around $70K including screen which looks inline with what I've seen on this site let me know if you disagree.

Thanks for any feedback people can provide.

Attachments

• design1.png
    design1.png
    449.2 KB · Views: 50
  • design2.png
    design2.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 55
  • design3.png
    design3.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 53
Twig,

Looks good to me...

Have you ever been in a gunite spa? If so and you like them, press on... If not, then you owe it to yourself to try one before you buy one. Spas are the most oversold and underused items in a pool build.. About 50% of the owners love them, but the other 50% tend to only use the spa a couple of times a year or not at all.. You need to figure out which group you are in..

I am not a fan of your proposed steps, but then I can't think how I could make it any better... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jim R

Twig,

Looks good to me...

Have you ever been in a gunite spa? If so and you like them, press on... If not, then you owe it to yourself to try one before you buy one. Spas are the most oversold and underused items in a pool build.. About 50% of the owners love them, but the other 50% tend to only use the spa a couple of times a year or not at all.. You need to figure out which group you are in..

I am not a fan of your proposed steps, but then I can't think how I could make it any better... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jim R

I am a fan of a spa, been in a bunch. Being able to take a dip in the 3-4 "colder" months is important to us.

I agree with you on the steps hadn't really looked too closely and not sure how to make better.

Thanks for the input.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.