Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
Hi, All.

I need help identifying this old hayward filter I have. I inherited it a few years ago, and it works great, but I would like to know which filter I have in the event I ever need parts for it.

Thanks in advance.

Filter.jpg

Thanks! At first I thought it was the first one, but then I ran a tape measure from the base to the ring clamp for the MPV, and it looked to be close to 23". Would that be how I'd measure it? If so, thanks for helping to verify my suspicions.

That beast ran on an 18x48 for the past couple years. I know its A WHOLE LOT, but it was free. I just think I could have ran my filter a lot less. I only found this site a couple weeks ago, and just ran the thing 24/7. I've probably wasted like hundreds in electric bills over the past couple years.

Again, Thanks!

Thanks! Looking around, I haven't found parts. It's not listed on the hayward website.

EDIT: I did see parts at one or two websites, but no documentation. Although the operation is pretty straightforward. I'm sure if I needed a new MPV for it, they're standard.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.