Filter drain solution needed

Are you doing all of this for the 10-20 gallons of water that sit in the filter tub when you want to clean it? I just let it out at the equipment pad and then spray a hose to clean the tub out. Never had an issue with the water hurting anything even though I would LOVE for the water to kill the grass around the equipment. Really not worth the effort IMO.

Are you doing all of this for the 10-20 gallons of water that sit in the filter tub when you want to clean it? I just let it out at the equipment pad and then spray a hose to clean the tub out. Never had an issue with the water hurting anything even though I would LOVE for the water to kill the grass around the equipment. Really not worth the effort IMO.
It ate my cement pad, thats all. Love draining salty mineral laden deposits all over the pool equipment. Lovely piece of salmon.

Something else is going on. If those pads are the prefab ones, they are foam core and not very robust. They break down on their own in the UV and/or cold.
I am replacing a solid cement with rebar pad that was totally disintegrated from the salt and minerals. The replacement that is seen in some of my posts is the foam core pad. I’ve had good luck with using them in the past.
9B10DBA0-6D23-475E-B402-5E9966F24BC4.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.