Filling New Pool Q's

It looks like Leebo has sorted out the desktop browser and I'm guessing the mobile browsers will catch up soon.

Interesting result on yesterday's FC test.

FC - 5.5. A 1ppm decline from Monday's test. 2 days of clear blue skies and mid 20C's (mid-high 70F's) obviously had an impact on FC loss given I had no swimmers at all in that period and the result was the opposite of my expectation.

Bumped the SWG to 40% which is approx. 0.5ppm per day output increase. Will monitor.

Works on browser and iPhone!

how did your salt go from 3800 to 4400. How are you testing salt? Are you not logging chemical additions? You should...really helps with troubleshooting...

Now I see 2 on my Samsung cell
Only because you are extra special...

Dana Carvey Nbc GIF

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Rookiepool0 and RookiePool are the same pool. Kinda a shame my pool shrunk so much!

It think there was just a bit of hijinx with the data coming over. Freedom units and Metric clashed and it looks like only the water tests came across, although I can see my historic chemical additions, expenses and maintenance entries in poolmath no problems.

The timezone is out by 8 hours, not sure if that typically comes up at UTC in these logs? It shows correct local time in the poolmath app and the log knows that 8.01am was 8 hours ago, even though the log was created as 4.01pm local and is noted as such inside poolmath. Interesting!

1684397137593.png

Rookiepool0 and RookiePool are the same pool. Kinda a shame my pool shrunk so much!

It think there was just a bit of hijinx with the data coming over. Freedom units and Metric clashed and it looks like only the water tests came across, although I can see my historic chemical additions, expenses and maintenance entries in poolmath no problems.

The timezone is out by 8 hours, not sure if that typically comes up at UTC in these logs? It shows correct local time in the poolmath app and the log knows that 8.01am was 8 hours ago, even though the log was created as 4.01pm local and is noted as such inside poolmath. Interesting!

View attachment 492881
We'll just say ur special & enjoy the dual pool 😂😂

Reactions: RookiePick
Congrats!

If you found value, you might consider becoming a supporter...we are entirely member funded...

A valid point.
The site has been a great resource and results are currently speaking for themselves. Hopefully can dodge all the great advice on SLAMMING!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.