Fill the pool before closing or let it be?

Nov 28, 2018
Michigan
So we just finished our new construction this year and had an awesome summer. One issue we had during construction is the water tight line for the pool light broke as everything settled and the concrete was poured. My builder and I came up with another plan to install the light but recommended we wait until before closing as we had to drop the water anyway. Guys came and ran the conduit, installed a line for another light, and had to drop the water significantly. They are scheduled to come back out on Monday to finalize the close. Water level is about 3" below the return lines, and 6" below the bottom of the skimmer. Is this water level ok for closing or do I need to bring it up? Just don't want the guys to get here Monday and have to waste time or skip me because water is too low. Thanks!

Depending on your cover type, it may show a maximum recommended distance from coping surface to water level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.