Fibreglass spa has raised bumps on floor

Feb 24, 2017
Australia
regarding our fibreglass spa - small bumps / bubbles (reverse of craters) have raised / formed in the fibreglass shell base floor of our spa which has us concerned, haven’t previously had this. Maybe 8 little bumps the size of a Fingernail
Spa is only 2 yrs old

Anyone experienced similar

When I think of raised bumps in a FB pool/spa, two things come to my mind - calcium or something wrong with the shell (gelcoat) itself. To help others who may have additional thoughts, is there any chance you could post a picture of those spots? Also, do you have a full set of test results you could post with your Taylor K-2006C test kit? Those two things will probably be looked at when evaluating your situation. Hopefully we can get you some good answers.

Looks like delamination but test results, as previously requested, would be good to see.

my water test results have always been within the range or close to. The only thing out of the range was PH was a bit low on recent test, which i would assume would not be a cause of this effect.....?

That's good. Can you list the test results?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.