Fiberstars WPC-04 light bulb help? Led... or?

thatracer05

May 24, 2019
Kutztown, PA
Gents -

Bought a home w/ a pool that has the Fiberstars WPC-04, 4 light set-up. It was put in 5 years ago so I believe it not to be fiberoptic... I can't find any information on this online - user manual or anything - I'm assuming because the company was sold...

When I opened the pool all lights worked... Then 3 lights worked... and now 2 lights work. All though randomly the other night one of the third lights came on - in a different color - but then died shortly after? - not sure what happened.

I've looked at a lot of photos online - but not sure what lights I have and want to make sure I order the right thing before I remove...

Questions:
1) Obviously looks like there was some moisture behind the lens too - hoping to re-use or should I be replacing the whole thing?

2) If I can re-use - the light appears to be a PAL-2000 LAL thats missing the outter trim ring to me - what do you guys think?
If that's the case - I think this bulb below should solve the problem? (see below)

3) Do I need the outer trim ring - or am I find without it?

PAL-2000 LAL Color Change LED Light Array w/Color Lock | 39-LAU-2CU

Thanks guys!Light.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.