Fiberglass Pool Install

I sat here and read every single word and cringed ALOT while reading. I also swore a lot too. Did the pool get coat ever crack when they drug it into place the first time? I know these pools are very delicate and that PB was so flippant. I'm so glad you went the extra mile to make him do it right and hired the brain muscle to flex on them to get it done right! I would hope that that pool builder learned a valuable lesson in pool building that he can take with him on future installs and do the right thing. After seeing pictures of the hole that pool set in after they lifted it. OMG.

I'm getting ready for a FG install myself and my builder told me straight up I needed at the minimum 3 trucks of water for him to set the pool because he fills it with water and gravel at the same time. It made me feel like I am getting a competent builder who knows what he's doing.

I'm so happy you and your wife survived that nightmare pool install. Right now... I'm so nervous about my up n coming install that you couldn't shove a flea up my behind. We pay a lot of money for our oasis. To have someone willy nilly it and do terrible work makes me sick.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.