Favorite Pool Toys & Accessories

Jun 2, 2017
Haddonfield, NJ
We are installing the pool this weekend and I wanted to pick up some floats, drink holders, towel racks, etc... I have no set plan so I figured I'd ask you guys what you think are great items that you would want to buy again...not buy again...wish list items etc..

Thanks in advance

For the towels..we keep them in a basket in the sun...and to hang them we got a 4x4 post.. and found hangers for them at Homegoods..TJMaxx...ect.
20170608_114653.jpg

My favorite floaties are the ones on the fence..they were from Sam's...no need to fill them with air.
20170608_114717.jpg

My Favorite

608.JPG

JoeSelf .. We've never thought o use tubes to hold the winter cover. Smart. The pillows we've always gotten for that never seem to last the whole winter.
TSiGirl.. Love the post and hooks, might have to steal that idea
Mickelin.. Pretty wood deck!
Teald024.. That's a good one! One of my favorites too. :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I like to sit on a large "pool noodle" and use my bevboy koozie to hold my beer. It's a koozie with a long weighted part on the bottom that allows you to let go of the can in the water and it won't spill. BevBoy | float with me!
A friend of mine said he doesnt need a koozie. beer doesnt stay in the can long enough to get warm...

Did you make your solar cover holder yourself? I am getting ready to purchase a solar cover and wonder if I should buy a holding system like this or DIY it. They seem expensive for what they are and are not getting that great of reviews.

THANKS!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.