Family Leisure install

May 31, 2018
Greenfield, IN
This may or may not be my first post, lol. Anyway, we are looking at pulling the trigger on having Family Leisure install a 30ft x54in, AGP for us. Strangely enough, they are the only ones I can seem to find in our area (Indianapolis, IN) that still does AGP's. I considered installing myself, but just don't have the time and don't want it to be a summer long project. Planning on it being a surprise for the kids. Anyway has anyone bought or had a pool installed by Family Leisure? Anything to look out for? Thanks

If this is the same place their channel has a few videos I watched while going through my install. From the videos at least they seem to do things right as I remember. Granted the install videos are bit old.

If this is the same place their channel has a few videos I watched while going through my install. From the videos at least they seem to do things right as I remember. Granted the install videos are bit old.

Yep, that's the same place.

Ours is from Family Leisure (Nashville.) I believe our pool is level, but
1.) They dropped screws into the pool during the install ?... could’ve been a disaster, but we found them all!
2.) They didn’t remove their boots when installing/ walking the liner. We have a few cowboy boot heel prints pressed into the “floor” of the pool forever. (Hard to clean!)
3.) They left the steps about 40’ from the pool. And they’re not light.
4.) The white paint they put on the wall panel by the pump started peeling almost immediately (ask to see what kind of paint they’re using!)

I’m sure my husband could remember more, but this is what I recall.

We had our pool installed by them in 2014 and had no issues although my husband was home to "oversee" the installation :) We have 21 x 54 round and it took a crew of 4 guys around 4-5 hours to install which was starting from scratch. All our pool eqiupment has functioned well over the years (had to buy new liner this year as there was seam separation after winter), the main issue i've had is trying to balance water chemistry late in the season. Stay around this forum and you'll learn so much!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.