AquaCurious

Jul 8, 2022
Western TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello everyone. Fairly new pool owner, my first pool that came with the house we bought 3 years ago.
I stumbled upon this site while researching during a recent low chlorine episode. Great info on here !
The FC/CYA chart threw me for a loop. I had been running my Chlorine levels much lower than what that chart
suggests for a given CYA level.
Good news, is in the 3 years I have had this pool and learned as I went (all prior to finding TFP) I have yet to turn it green :)
Looking forward to learning more here and seeing all the different cool set ups people have.
Thus far we have done filter changes (of course), pump motor replacement, pump part changes, pool robot cleaner & pump parts, plumbed for a SWG that I never pulled the trigger on installing, liner change (contracted out) and most recently pulled a new pool light of 75ft....that was fun lol.
Anyway, nice to meet you all !
20220622_213740.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TBizzle and Newdude
Thanks guys.
I was wondering if any of the mods could help. I got a notice after joining to add a signature to my profile. The numerous times I tried it kept getting an error message about it containing spam or something etc. Even if I copied and pasted the suggested signature in the notice, I got the same error message. I tried to message the mod that sent the notice, but I did not see any place on the profile where that was possible. Thanks.