Antelope, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
So I'm looking for eyeball return fittings for my 1" inside diameter returns. They are not threaded and are flush with the surface of the pool walls. I have three of them pointing in REALLY STUPID directions, I have really poor circulation because of this. I have been looking for some sort of slip fit/insert fitting and having very little luck coming up with anything. I've only found one that might work. It's those venturi type fittings but they are $30+ a pop. For now I just want some economical fittings that will get the job done.

Does anyone here know what exactly I should be looking for? The listed sizes for these kind of confuse me.

Halp?

Thanks in advance!

I'll try to take a picture tomorrow, but they are really nothing more than holes in the wall. It looks to be 1" pvc pipe that terminates flush with the plaster. No eyeball fittings there at all. We've only been in the house less than a year, so I don't know if they've ever had fittings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.