Extreme learning curve Please HELP!!!!

Ok so the pool looks awesome.... except for the one line/stain that I think is algae. I am still maintaining SLAM. Brushing at least twice a day but this seems like one stubborn stain. I posted a couple of pics trying to show the stain. it’s hard to see in the photos so I circled it. Is it possible this is something other than algae? I also added one pic so y’all can see how beautiful the pool sparkles now.

Attachments

• 27753571-E7E8-4EFF-A8D8-1C8410D0B4E8.jpeg
    27753571-E7E8-4EFF-A8D8-1C8410D0B4E8.jpeg
    789.5 KB · Views: 61
  • A2EE63BB-D9E4-4E21-AB8E-F145CFC7F123.jpeg
    A2EE63BB-D9E4-4E21-AB8E-F145CFC7F123.jpeg
    567 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    795.4 KB · Views: 65
Keep the SLAM up until you pass the three exit criteria.

Once you exit the SLAM and go back to normal water chemistry I would maintain a higher then normal FC for a while and see if the stain lines fade over time. Once you get to the exit we can discuss specific FC levels.

Reactions: Beerfloater
Can you update the title to reflect the slightly less urgent need now ? I saw the thread pop up and my heart sank for a second. Ooooooh No !! Poor dude can’t catch a break..... oh. Wait. Ok. It’s just a little problem now. Phew !!

Lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That could be bleed threw from behind have you rubbed it with your hand to see if you can feel the wall behind the liner, and worms lol yep, pass the slam as other stated.
Dont be to hard on others that said it would not work. Most have never tried and listen to the pro help at the pool store. (everyone has a story about the pool store). Mine was looking for a return plate. guy didnt even know what it was. see image below,....

Attachments

• SPX1408B.jpg
    SPX1408B.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
That could be bleed threw from behind have you rubbed it with your hand to see if you can feel the wall behind the liner, and worms lol yep, pass the slam as other stated.
Dont be to hard on others that said it would not work. Most have never tried and listen to the pro help at the pool store. (everyone has a story about the pool store). Mine was looking for a return plate. guy didnt even know what it was. see image below,....
No I have not felt the wall behind the liner yet... Its a little further down than I can reach from the deck, and with water temp hovering between 62-64 I have not wanted to take a dip yet...lol, but just so I know when I do what would I be feeling for? I have just gotten a water sample out of the pool. I am fixing to test to see if I passed the overnight SLAM test.

OK so its Official!!!!!I have finished SLAM..... I just tested, and had no FC loss, and there is no CC overnight, and as you can see from the pics water is clear..... Its been a long one, but where do I go from here? what am I gonna do with all of my extra time?.... :laughblue: dont worry my wife has a project for me.it is now time to put up a fence for the horse pasture..... fun fun so if anyone wants to help come on over..

No I have not felt the wall behind the liner yet... Its a little further down than I can reach from the deck, and with water temp hovering between 62-64 I have not wanted to take a dip yet...lol, but just so I know when I do what would I be feeling for? I have just gotten a water sample out of the pool. I am fixing to test to see if I passed the overnight SLAM test.
I would go for a second OCLT just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Beerfloater

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.