Extreme learning curve Please HELP!!!!

Cant wait. This has been frustratingly long just watching it on-line. I'm sure in person the frustration level is much higher. Of course you have that new pool house grill, so we don't feel that sorry for you :)

Ok so you can see by the pics we are almost there. Now that the water is finally clear I can see I have a pretty stubborn algae mark all the way around the pool where the vertical wall meets the sloping part of the floor. Have brushed it once this morning and plan to do so every couple of hours. CYA is now bellow 20 because I have had to back wash so often. Am refilling water now. Plan to boost CYA today also. This has been one heck of a process and should serve as a warning to anyone who has followed this thread NEVER LET YOUR POOL GET THIS BAD!!!! As you know I did not neglect this pool like this. I bought this house with a severely neglected pool, but I assure you it will never be In that shape again. Thanks for all the help from this site and it’s supporters. I think we are almost there!!!!!

Attachments

• F189A941-0BD3-473B-8288-D015DD06255F.jpeg
    F189A941-0BD3-473B-8288-D015DD06255F.jpeg
    603 KB · Views: 52
  • AE1D6FAF-E553-4683-8761-C40A19E1A761.jpeg
    AE1D6FAF-E553-4683-8761-C40A19E1A761.jpeg
    646 KB · Views: 54
  • 64009D9F-FC91-4D17-9B64-9D21786F13B9.jpeg
    64009D9F-FC91-4D17-9B64-9D21786F13B9.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 52
SWEET! It happened! It got clear!!!! :party:

Now lets talk about the line.............I would fill your pool so the water is over that line good then take the FC up to SLAM level for a while. That will help get rid of that line is my thinking well that and you brushing LOL

Now go enjoy looking at the while yo have a beer as it IS 5:00 somewhere!!

Kim:kim:

Reactions: Beerfloater

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok so you can see by the pics we are almost there. Now that the water is finally clear I can see I have a pretty stubborn algae mark all the way around the pool where the vertical wall meets the sloping part of the floor. Have brushed it once this morning and plan to do so every couple of hours. CYA is now bellow 20 because I have had to back wash so often. Am refilling water now. Plan to boost CYA today also. This has been one heck of a process and should serve as a warning to anyone who has followed this thread NEVER LET YOUR POOL GET THIS BAD!!!! As you know I did not neglect this pool like this. I bought this house with a severely neglected pool, but I assure you it will never be In that shape again. Thanks for all the help from this site and it’s supporters. I think we are almost there!!!!!
SWEET! It happened! It got clear!!!! :party:

Now lets talk about the line.............I would fill your pool so the water is over that line good then take the FC up to SLAM level for a while. That will help get rid of that line is my thinking well that and you brushing LOL

Now go enjoy looking at the while yo have a beer as it IS 5:00 somewhere!!

Attachments

• 3E1BF9B4-77D9-4AB1-8A3F-7B76C18BFD93.jpeg
    3E1BF9B4-77D9-4AB1-8A3F-7B76C18BFD93.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 32
Glad the only SLAM you need now is that beer !! (Soon to be at least) Thanks for letting me/us take your journey with you.

Ok so went down to take a sample of water before bed. Had to share with you guys because my pool looks beautiful, and I could not have done this without y’all's help. Thanks so much for helping me turn my green pond into a beautiful pool!!! I feel as though I have found some amazing people who did not have to help me but did so because they enjoy it. Thanks soo much!!! " and if anyone knows why my pics are loading sideways please let me know.....

Attachments

• 0DDD581A-01AB-46D9-8946-019D40BCE4B9.jpeg
    0DDD581A-01AB-46D9-8946-019D40BCE4B9.jpeg
    630.3 KB · Views: 56
  • AFD59A52-3F45-4525-997B-2F0F51DB3D6C.jpeg
    AFD59A52-3F45-4525-997B-2F0F51DB3D6C.jpeg
    566.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: JJ_Tex and Newdude
Looking better and better!! I love all of the sparkle!!!

I have a call into our IT guy to "fix" your pics. It is not you, it is a server thing. He will fix them for you.

:hug: I am SO glad you found us. You are fun to work with and listen and do SO well!!

Looking better and better!! I love all of the sparkle!!!

I have a call into our IT guy to "fix" your pics. It is not you, it is a server thing. He will fix them for you.

:hug: I am SO glad you found us. You are fun to work with and listen and do SO well!!

Thanks Kim you have been a very Big Help from the start. I hope to get to help some other people here, and hopefully keep my pool sparkling from now on.

• Love
Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.