Extra Wide pool Skimmer

May 5, 2017
New Lenox
I have a Wil-Bar Morada Option IV pool. It has a wider than normal skimmer opening. I originally purchased a standard Hayward wide mouth and its way to small.

In ID if I measured right is some 12 Inches x 5.5In

Anyway I can't seem to find anything. The pool is from 2007.

Any suggestions on where to look or what to measure becasue its bigger that normal ;)

Turns out nobody can seem to identify this stupid thing. iD is 12in outside is 16. The back attaches to the pool wall. So there is like two sets of screws to attach the outside to the pool wall.

i have never seems anything like this, any ideas

So it turns out nobody can identify this, no replacement can be found, but I did find this metal plate that can be used to replace rusty sidewall that will allow me to change from their crazy size to normal

Pool Wall Repair Products - Fair Oaks Products

thought I'd share with everyone in case others have this problem or have a rusty skimmer or return

thanks everyone so happy I found this forum I will be back when it's time to condition the water

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.