How to move some pool water into spa?

Sbp003

May 19, 2023
Leander, TX
My pool is currently leaking due to an ASR situation; water level in pool is currently below the 2 skimmers but just above the drain on the side wall under the skimmer, assuming that is why there is some water still in the skimmer that I'm trying to fully empty so I can seal some cracks in the skimmer.

My spa is also maybe 6 to 7 inches below where the normal water levels need to be; i've currently turned off my pump, how do I shift some of the water from the pool into the spa so I can hopefully clear the skimmer of any water?

Quick and simple way is to use a submersible pump.
Otherwise, If you wish to use your pool’s plumbing we’ll need to see your equipment pad including the valves.
Do you have a main drain?

Quick and simple way is to use a submersible pump.
Otherwise, If you wish to use your pool’s plumbing we’ll need to see your equipment pad including the valves.
Do you have a main drain?
I'll send a pic of the valves tomorrow once daylight hits; yes, I do have a main drain. Do you think i can close the skimmer lines at the valves and turn the pool pump on to circulate the water via the main drain at least?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.