LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
If all goes well we expect to see some extended downtime tomorrow 3-4-2021 for some planned updates. We're aiming for an early start and do foresee this downtime to take more than a few minutes. I'll keep you updated after we return of any issues that may/will occur from these updates.

Lee

As some have noticed the updates have brought a few hiccups today. One of the largest item I’m seeing is the messed up icons and reply editor. I’m working to get those fixed and will post updates shortly. 👍

Reactions: Newdude
And I thought you were going int he Apple direction with a simplified editor UI.

Is the lack of subitems when I click on Forums a bug or now a feature?

Windows 10 with chrome comes up with the correct dropdown menu...

The complete site was down for me from about 11 am to 1pm or so...

So a few items and known errors...................

• Clearly the toolbar editor needs some work, especially on phones
  • The PoolMath App tease is all jacked up...........not sure if this is because of the update or if it's been trashed
  • Search is still messed up IF you attempt to filter results
  • On the Wiki the Navigation Hamburger menu is kinda wonky. We've submitted a ticket to MediaWiki to see what's up

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey Lee the little blue dots on the alert menu are AWESOME. Easy to see which ones you checked when the convos kept going on long after bedtime and you wake up with 17 new posts. (y)

I usually have TFP open on my browser and use the "New Posts" button as a refresh to see what came in since the last time I refreshed.
Now the New Posts button is buried under the Forums and requires 2 clicks to get there. Very minor, but wanted to point it out just in case it was not that way by design.

Reactions: SoCal_Pool_Owner
If anybody sees the site running slow over the next few hours, it’s me. :wave: Going to rebuild some tables to add some new toys. Hopefully this will mostly be done by the time everybody wakes up.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Quick question 🙋‍♀️
Why does mine look like this 👇
8893813F-2437-4128-8D25-4CB4FC3C0446.jpeg
& other people’s looks like this 👇
90EB010A-F7EC-4685-B8B4-1866D659F72D.jpeg
I have filled out my sig - is there something I’m missing? I’ve noticed it a while

Quick question 🙋‍♀️
Why does mine look like this 👇
View attachment 240744
& other people’s looks like this 👇
View attachment 240908
I have filled out my sig - is there something I’m missing? I’ve noticed it a while

The side bar information is in a different area in your ACCOUNT DETAILS not in the SIGNATURE.

Click in ACCOUNT DETAILS and scroll down for the fields.

Reactions: Mdragger88
New Forum posts and in forum sub directories . Post sorting used to be by date. Last date first. Now I see
posting dates all over the place.

-Bigpaws

I would suggest your refresh your web page. F5 for Windows machines. See if that solves it.
New Forum posts and in forum sub directories . Post sorting used to be by date. Last date first. Now I see
posting dates all over the place.

-Bigpaw

Hey Lee the little blue dots on the alert menu are AWESOME. Easy to see which ones you checked when the convos kept going on long after bedtime and you wake up with 17 new posts. (y)
I'm not seeing those. Is that working on desktop browsers? I could really use something like that.

I usually have TFP open on my browser and use the "New Posts" button as a refresh to see what came in since the last time I refreshed.
Now the New Posts button is buried under the Forums and requires 2 clicks to get there. Very minor, but wanted to point it out just in case it was not that way by design.
I remember a What's New button on the top level of the sidebar. I really miss that. I used that all day long.

I've been bugging Lee in PM, before I found this thread. Pool guy... keep up the good work, Lee!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.