Ex Ozone,first test done.Not looking particularly good numbers wise-where do I start?

Thanks.

So the CH was added either as calcium chloride, or your fill water has high CH and it builds up from topping off the water due to evaporation.

Either of those apply?

I used to occasionally shock with granules so I guess it's come from that. I think I did one last week while waiting for the test kit and for the feeder to sort itself out. But, maybe my first test was wrong and it was never 250 to start with. It was the first day of using the new test kit. I can't imagine our drinking water/ refill water being that high.
It's the only thing that makes sense.
I'll make sure to use liquid from now on for slam etc.
Thank you

In the USA the local water suppliers must provide us a chemical analysis of our water. For example, the water we use here in Nevada is from the Colorado River and has a CH of 250 ppm, TA of 130 ppm, and pH of 8.

mg/l = ppm.

Hardness shown is total hardness. A portion of that is CH. So your water is moderately hard. But not bad at all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.