everything outside pool damaged

rajung

Mar 17, 2015
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Well been gone a few and unfortunately the pool is still standing.
People who lived here, yes our kids, did not know what they were doing.
I think intentional.
Heater core tubeing split, not going to replace. Sand filter , plumbing to pool, pump all split.
Never drained equipment.
All froze
My question, pool and all items all doughboy.
In years past it was a real PIA to get replacement parts such as pump strainer lid, and filter parts because everything is proprietary.
Looking at my signiture, what can be recommended as best or better replacements, working against the clock now with warmer weather and a pool that looks like the current mississippi river @Flood stage.
Thanks

Sorry you haven’t gotten any responses yet. Can you please post some photos? I’m trying to picture this in my head but I’m a more visual person lol. It’ll also help the experts in here (ie: not me) give you solid advice. I’m so sorry about your situation!!

Hi, thanks for the reply
I ended up ordering new equipment that I thought I would need, at least until I get it running and then see if anymore needs replaced.
I removed items and tossed.
The heat pump had splits all over on the internal coil tubing,
PVC plumbing from pool outlet and return all split.
Sand filter, pump. split.
Hopefully skimmer box ok,
so far , in process replacing with Hayward w3s180t pro series sand filter and Hayward w3sp15932s 1.5 hp 2 speed pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.