Houston
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all,
New member from Texas here. I read the forum for a while when we started our construction last year.
Now it's time for me to pick equipments for the pool.

We have a small 10,000 gal rectangular infinity pool with a spa.
We already bought the pool heater and need to get a few pumps for the pool as well as the control board.

Pumps:
Thinking of Pentair. Probably 3 pumps: one for the air in the spa, one for the circulation and one for the overflow pool.
Can anyone please recommend which pump should we use for these?

Control board:
We build a smart home and would like to integrate the control of the pump, etc with our smart home platform URC.

Filtration:
For our salt water pool, what should we get.

Anything else should be on our list?

Last edited:
Can you Create Your Signature with your equipment? Do you already have a SWCG?

As for URC Automation it seems to be a closed system, but there are integrations for the older Pentair IntelliTouch and Hayward ProLogic systems. You should probably speak to your dealer to see what other pool automation systems they have integrations with.
Hi,
I have no equipment except for a Arctic Pool heater that uses inverter heat pump technology.
We will use Pentair IntelliCenter and have the AV guy tries to integrate it with URC

Last edited:
You can hard wire the Intellicenter using Ethernet cable from the J14 slot on the control board to a router. Be ware that brings risk of lightening surge damage to your indoor equipment.

Reactions: guinness
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.