Equinox Louvered Patio Cover

Beautiful. Can you share size and approximate cost? They have one on Amazon that looks similar for around $3,000 that I’ve been eyeing.

Beautiful. Can you share size and approximate cost? They have one on Amazon that looks similar for around $3,000 that I’ve been eyeing.
The cover is 18x24 and custom sized to my patio, it is fully mounted to the roof and does not have any vertical posts.

~$10K neighborhood installed.

Awesome setup! I thought about getting the yardisty louvered patio cover but decided against it due to cost and build difficulty.

I have a closed gazebo and I'm thinking about what kind of ceiling fan I need. Are those fans enough to cool you off? I worry that an outdoor fan isn't going to do much unless it's like 10K cfm.

The fans help to some degree, I am in Houston so the heat and humidity combo is intense, any moving air is better than nothing.
I'm in NJ and we use a misting fan. Changed the mister nozzle per the review on Amazon and the thing is perfect. I used when out tending the bbq. I don't end up wet just cooled. Something to think of. Then again that's more humidity but cools you off. The fan was $129 and the nozzle was $10.

NewAir AF-520B Oscillating Outdoor Misting Fan, 18-Inch, Black
Orbit 10106 Brass and Stainless Steel Mist Nozzle, 5-Pack

Reactions: brimorga
I love the Equinox system and looked hard at that, along with competitors. You have the perfect setup for those things. Our situation wasn’t conducive for them, so we ended up going with a freestanding metal roof cover supported by steel posts on only 1 side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.