Electric spa heater replacement

Compared to using an electric resistance heater watt for watt, of power you pay for, you will get more heat out of a heat pump low humidity or not.

Hands down for an in ground spill over like you have gas is the best option.

Hello,

I need to replace an old electric spa heater to an inground pool. The old model is a teledyne TE-115 220 volt 11.5 KW heater. It basically sucks , but there is no natural gas in the neighborhood and I'm not going to do a propane tank. So it is electric. Any recommendations? Obviously, I'd like to buy the same so that there was no plumbing changes but it appears TE-115 is NLA. Any suggestions welcome!
Why not LP? The tank can be buried. As a rural homeowner with only LP, it works great.

Buy your tank. $1,000 for 1,000 gallon tank, new. Bury the tank. No leasing. No contracts for LP. You can shop ALL suppliers and get the best rates.

Gas is THE most efficient and quickest source.

steel drum diesel storage tank be useful for storing LP?

No. Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LP) is stored under pressure. It is a gas at atmospheric conditions.

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.