Electric pool fence!!

mtw826

Jun 4, 2010
MI
Okay, I need help settling a debate. I saw some electric fence signs and thought it would be funny to put them on the gate of our pool fence as a conversation piece with friends and to potentially ward off anybody that isn’t suppose to be around or doesn’t know. My wife and daughters saw them and it freaked them out. They think that it is cruel and scary. Haha.
Anybody that knows me knows that I like like to joke around and will get it. My wife’s concern is a lot of her friends and kids come over and she doesn’t want to have to explain it all the time.

I will end up removing them but I am just curious what the majority think?

Cruel, scary, too much?C7DBF20F-F75A-4098-8005-11C7EA319963.jpeg or funny conversation piece?

Be honest, I can handle it if this is not funny because of the whole electricity water thing.

There was another post with a sign that said - Swimsuits optional beyond this point - that would be a better conversation piece. IMO

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
Eh. I don't personally find it that amusing but I neither find it "cruel and scary." Of course I'm also a very analytical person, I'd look at the fence and think "there's no way that could be electrified." :D

I like some of the other funny pool signs. Such as the "ATTENTION: No swimming suits after dark" Attention No Swimming Suits After Dark Sign, SKU: K2-0521

Reactions: HermanTX
I would think someone has a warped sense of humor and report it to the authorities in case it was real. :scratch:

I get your wife's interest in not wanting to explain your sense of humor to all visitors.

• Haha
Reactions: jseyfert3

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That's freaking hilarious but I work in a prison and have a warped sense of humor so... that explains that!

Reactions: Mdragger88
I think it’s funny.

The humor may be lost on my fence, “caution electric glass fence”.

If only I could get one in possumish, “caution, electrified electric cable. Keep off my bloody roof.”

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.