Ecofinish over basecrete

poolpowderbud

May 10, 2022
Victoria
Hi I am just starting our building a concrete pool and looking to use basecrete as the waterproofing layer substrate. Followed by ecofinish, I know basecrete is a great bonding agent. Has anybody had ecofinish put over basecrete instead of plaster.

Oh has anybody just finished a pool with basecrete white and colored the material?

Welcome to TFP.

I always thought Ecofinish required professional installation and was not a DIY product.

You might want to browse prior threads about Ecofinish while waiting for replies…

Yes ecofinish is professionally applied , in my location the applicator was not familiar with basecrete and was unsure if it would bond to basecrete. Ecofinish the company was also not aware of basecrete and it’s application adherence to basecrete.

I don't think you are going to find better information here about Basecrete and Ecofinish then from the company.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.