EasyTouch Wiring Question

uvavi8r

Gold Supporter
Aug 8, 2020
Falls Church, VA
I have an EasyTouch 4 (Pentair EasyTouch 4 System Pool or Spa w/IC40 Cell 520593) and was working on wiring the pump, heater, SWG and control transformer. Pretty straight forward, the top c/b is a Pentair 20A GFCI for pump and SWG (wired though the pump relay), the second is a Pentair 15A GFCI for the heater, and the 3rd is 15A for the control transformer. I do have a separate line (the one hanging in the bottom right that will be a separate circuit from the house for the GFCIs around the pool.

My question, when hooking up the pump relay I noticed that the line 1 connection had a broken tab on the far left side. I am concerned that I might have a loose connection. Are the other relays functionally the same? I was thinking if they are, I would swap one of the un-used ones with the pump relay to ensure good connectivity. I don't foresee using any of the other relays as this is a single body with no water features. Any advice is recommended and appreciated.
tempImagenYFHIO.jpg

Aviator,

All the relays are identical.. Swap away if you want..

You could use the other relays for a light over the equipment pad, landscape lights, etc..

If you decide you want acid injection (Most don't need it) you can use the EasyTouch to turn the Stenner pump on and off..

You be surprised at what can come up..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.