Easy Touch PSL4 Scheduling Issues

Ray,

ScreenLogic works with all, or almost all, of the EasyTouch units. I have no idea if your lite version unit has the same F/W as the ET-4 or the ET-8.. Over time there has been several versions of F/W for the various models of ET. Tom, "plays" with these things and knows more about that side of the units.. Just send him a PM, he will not have any problems with it..

I have never used a Run-Once, but my understanding is that it works just like a schedule but only for one cycle.. With a normal schedule it will keep repeating over and over.. With a run once, it has a start time and and end time, plus days to run.. But it will only run the cycle once.

You can't add anything to the History page.. ☹

My F/W is 2.140...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Seems like f/w 1.02 is the latest for the "Lite" version:

1592266845409.png

I have sent Tom a note. Would be interesting to know what the h/w differences are between the EasyTouch Lite and the "Easy Touch" - if any!!

Just checked the place where I purchased this "Lite" model from to see if it was advertised as such... I don't see that mentioned... did a search on their page and no hits for "Lite"

While I am new to this stuff, if there was mention of "Lite" it would certainly have lead me to ask what the difference was between a Lite model and a not so Lite model ;).

Let's see if Tom can help!

Thanks,

Ray.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.